Well, there’s another smile on my face. I’m just having a good freaking day/night.
Now that I think about, it’s just funny how I don’t have anything of real importance to say to you. At least, I don’t want to anymore. It is legit over this time, and it’s just funny. It’s also okay.
Oh, and I saw The Avengers again today. And I plan on seeing it again and again… and more than likely again. So please join me if you’d like.
Oh, there’s so much shit that I have to do that I am just not going to do because I’m exhausted tonight. Which is a good thing. No thanks to Starbucks, all the thanks to my co-worker friend Maria and the family. All.
Chilling in the library before work. This is currently my life, and I’m okay right now.
- Woke up at 4 AM because I knocked out at like 7 PM - 8 PM.
- Attempted to clean up my room at the apartment and school shit.
- Bought a shirt that I wasn’t supposed to from FBR. I’m not going to buy anything for the next two weeks.
- Watched T.V. and covered a song.
- Fell asleep again around noon.
- Went back home and played with Webster for a good hour.
- Watched more T.V.
- Worked on more school shit.
- Ate a reuben sandwich made by my mama and donuts bought by my mama.
- My mama is awesome. I will never get tired of saying that.
- Watched Friends with mama while online window shopping.
- Took another nap.
- Woke up and tried to help out with cleaning but failed because I’m a butt.
- Ate a McChicken and drank a McDonald’s Mango Pineapple Smoothie. Yay.
- Watched Thor with the father. It was a surprisingly good movie because I wasn’t really expecting much. I love Natalie Portman too much.
- Going to fall asleep to Tangled now.
- Plan to do the rest of my school shit and other shit tomorrow, but I can’t make any guarantees.